:::shazs page : justsimplylife:::

Sunday, April 29, 2012

sometimes, in our life

assalamualaikum and hi

i believe that each of us had gone through something terrible in our life.. same goes to me.. although it has passed, but it is still fresh in my mind until now... to whom it may concern, i'm not yet accept your apology.. maybe in the future, i'll forgive you but, i'll never ever forget it.. it hurts me a lot.. i hope one day you'll go through what i had gone through before.. and only at that time, you'll know how much i'm suffer before..
 i can't forget it.. i can't.. forever...



but, i have learned something from everything that i had gone through.. and thanks for it.. really appreciate it... i'm now happy with my life.. i'm having the one that more better than what you are..

"i'll never loose hope, cause Allah is always by my side.. the ONE and ONLY ONE".. 



No comments:

Post a Comment