:::shazs page : justsimplylife:::

Saturday, December 31, 2011

thanks 2011...

finally, 2011 will end soon... and welcome 2012..

seems that i will celebrate 2012 with my final examination for my third semester as UPMians.. after that, will having a month semester break.. really can't wait.. and this will be my last entry for 2011...

some of moments in 2011:
- the year i had my driving license (december 2011), means that i am no longer probationary driver who use P sticker on their car.. hehe
- the year i had the chicken pox, luckily i'm got it in my last semester break, (july 2011) so that i have mum to take care about me.. thanks mama..


actually, 2011 will leave me with too many moments... and i will always remember each of them... thank you so much for everything i had gone through this 2011.. i had learned a lot from it.. hope this coming new year will be better than 2011...

No comments:

Post a Comment