:::shazs page : justsimplylife:::

Monday, May 9, 2011

happy mothers day mama


she is the person i love the most after Allah S.W.T. & Rasulullah S.A.W...
she is a very tough person..
she is a very responsible person..
she is a very loving person..
she is very good at cookng..
she is a very perfect mother..

my mother is my best friend forever..
she always give me her smile..
never raise her voice towards my siblings and i..
no one can take over her place in my heart..
because she will always be in my heart..
forever..

i'm so lucky to have you as my mother..
and i will always pray for you..
thank you Allah for giving me such a perfect mother..
i love you so much mama..
happy mothers day 

my dearest abah n mama at my convocation day..
love both of you so much..

specially dedicated to my mother and all mother in the world..

No comments:

Post a Comment