:::shazs page : justsimplylife:::

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

me & tour de malaysia

since my semester break begin, my tour de Malaysia started... on last 21st November, i went to kota bharu after completing the final exam.. huh...  what a relief.... while in kota bharu, i had visited my graduated school, kptmkb to take away my original transcript of diploma (version kptm)...  i met with my ex-lecturer of chemistry, en. nik mohd khairi.. guess what... he still remember me although i have left the college for almost 6 month... hmm... by the way, thanks to all the lecturer of kptmkb who had teaches and guided me and friends for almost 3 years..

after a few days, my family and i went back to our hometown, kedah tercinta... on 28th November, my family and i went to shah alam, selangor, for my graduation day which is on 1st december.. during that time i'm the most excited person... so happy... yeah...  the most memorable moments.. now i have the other one of diploma transcript (version uitm)... then we went to i-city, the electronic city in shah alam on the midnight... so interesting... so beautiful...

on the other day, we went for jalan-jalan in Melaka.. the historical city..hrmmm.. shoppping and enjoying our trip  there.. abah and mama bought so many things including the 'cencaluk' and 'gula melaka'.. for their friends maybe...for me, the best thing in melaka was the 'masak lemak cili api'... best..spicy and delicious... yummy..

2 weeks after that, we went to pangkor island... the last destination for my tour...  pangkor island? not bad... ok laa... i'm not buying anything... just window shopping cause loan ptptn had not been credited yet on that time.. heee..... love that moments so much... to my family, next year we do it again.... the tour de malaysia... to sarawak maybe...

No comments:

Post a Comment